Batavia lettuce was bred from butterhead and iceberg lettuces. It’s a bit crunchier than butterhead lettuce but has fewer leaf veins. Its taste is pleasantly sweet and a hint of spiciness. Batavia lettuce takes a little longer to cultivate than butterhead lettuce. It also places higher demands on fertilization and water supply. Sow from January under protection.
- CARMEN es20Bag(€5,700.00 /1kg )(€5,700.00 /1kg )
- FLOREAL es32Bag(€11,400.00 /1kg )(€11,400.00 /1kg )
- LAIBACHER EIS 2 es21Bag(€5,700.00 /1kg )(€5,700.00 /1kg )
- LAURA es24Bag(€5,700.00 /1kg )(€5,700.00 /1kg )
- ROUGE GRENOBLOISE es15100 pills€2.75€2.75(€27.50 /1000p )(€27.50 /1000p )