The Saat:gut e.V. association has been breeding new reproducible varieties for organic commercial gardening and field cultivation at the Christiansen Biolandhof in Northern Germany since 2009.
The association has brought together agriculturalists, seed traders, the organic retail and wholesale trade, plant breeders and private individuals with the common goal of promoting organic plant breeding and giving the public free access to plant varieties for cultivation.
Saat:gut e.V. is currently focusing on cauliflower and broccoli, as only a few organic varieties and organic seeds are available for these crops. But the association has also bred other interesting varieties of vegetables that can be found here, especially root vegetables. Saat:gut e.V. uses modern varieties as the starting material for breeding, which are further bred in a natural, respectful, organic way.
- ANGELA SG ra10Bag(€570.00 /1kg )(€570.00 /1kg )
- BOLLIN SG ka26Bag(€950.00 /1kg )(€950.00 /1kg )
- GESCHE SG ra11Bag(€570.00 /1kg )(€570.00 /1kg )
- LILA LU SG ka54Bag€3.20€3.20(€1,280.00 /1kg )(€1,280.00 /1kg )
- NORTHERN SNOW SG pa90Bag(€1,140.00 /1kg )(€1,140.00 /1kg )
- SELECTION (SG 103) ka11Bag(€950.00 /1kg )(€950.00 /1kg )
- TREENETALER SG ka28Bag(€950.00 /1kg )(€950.00 /1kg )
- WINTERSONNE SG ra19Bag€3.20€3.20(€640.00 /1kg )(€640.00 /1kg )